Q1: Why Choose FMHCMD?
- Ranked A+ by PMDC/PMC
- Affiliated with University of Health Sciences
- A teaching faculty dedicated to student’s success.
- Paid House Job for FMHCMD graduates
- Opportunity for fellowship for our graduates
- The campus is located in middle of the city
- State-of-the-art academic building, being one of the country’s most well equipped Medical & Dental College
- Part of an old & experienced health system i.e. the Fatima Memorial System in Pakistan, established since 1977.
Q2: Is there a contact number where I can reach an Admission Officer?
You can contact 0331-1110940 or email us email@example.com for assistance.
Q3: Where can I find admission information for FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry programs?
Admission and program details are available on the college website (https://www.fmhcmd.edu.pk/) or visit our college located in shadman Lahore.
Q4: Are there application deadlines or are admissions currently open?
Admission will be opened from 1 July 2023 and last date will be announced after the declaration of MDCAT result.
Q5: Can I apply before the declaration of FSc & MDCAT Result?
Yes, you can apply but submission of application will subject to the announcement of results.
Q6: Criteria to apply in MBBS & BDS Program?
- FSc(Pre-Medical)/ Equivalent ≥ 60%
- MDCAT with minimum 55% Marks (MBBS)
- MDCAT with minimum 45% Marks (BDS)
Q7: Can you please specify the Merit Formulation for MBBS & BDS Program?
- MDCAT: 50%
- FSc(Pre-Medical)/A-Level: 40%
Q8: What is the eligibility Criteria for Foreign/Overseas Applicant?
- Foreign/Dual Nationality/ Permanent Residence Permit in case of Overseas
- Candidate must have studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan and has stayed in the foreign country for the whole duration of course.
Q9: Is there a quota for foreign/Overseas Candidates?
Yes, 10% of the allocated seats are reserved for foreign/Overseas candidates.
Q10: What is the application process for MBBS & BDS?
- Applicants are required to apply online through online FMHCM&D portal link https://fmhc-oaa.almusnet.com/#!/auth/signin
- It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to apply separately for MBBS & BDS through an online portal.
- Submit the application form online. Confirmation will be provided upon successful submission.
Q11: How do I obtain my username and password?
By signing up the below link you can create user name and password.
Q12.: What documents should I upload when applying?
Please upload the following documents when applying:
– Current photo
– Applicant CNIC or B-form / passport (for foreign applicants)
– Application fee receipt
– Matric/IBCC equivalence
– F.Sc.(Pre-Medical)/IBCC equivalence
– MDCAT Result
– Father CNIC
Q13: Can I apply to multiple programs?
Yes, you can apply to multiple programs as long as you meet the eligibility requirements and pay application processing fee of each program.
Q14: How much is the application fee for Local and Foreign/Overseas applicants?
The same application fee of Rs1000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable. (Mode of Payment are given on online form).
Q15: How can I pay the application fee?
Application fee will be submitted in Bank of Punjab through the challan form, Challan form will be generated when you will fill out the complete information or attached required documents of the application form.
Q16: Can I make changes to my application after submission?
No, changes are not allowed after the application has been submitted.
Q17: What is the application deadline?
It will be decided after the result of MDCAT. Please visit our college website for recent updates.
Q18: How will I know if my application payment has been received?
You can check your application status by login to your account; payment will be confirmed if application is marked as paid.
Q19: How do I apply for both categories - foreign and local?
Apply separately for each category and pay the respective fees for each application.
Q20: If I am applying in both categories, how much fee do I have to pay?
Rs1000/-for each category.
Q21: Where can I find the fee structure for FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry programs?
Access the fee structure by clicking on link (http://www.fmhcmd..edu/admission/fee)
Q22: Does FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry offer financial assistance?
Yes, the college provides financial assistance to selected students in its programs.
Q23: Is International MCAT acceptable instead of Pakistani MDCAT for Foreign/Overseas candidates applying to the MBBS / BDS programs?
No, Pakistani MDCAT is compulsory for all candidates applying for the MBBS / BDS program. Please refer to the PMDC regulations for more information and MDCAT registration.
Q24: Is last year's MDCAT result acceptable to meet PMDC requirements for the MBBS/BDS program?
The validity of the MDCAT is for two years. Please visit the website of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) for updated information.
Q25: I don't live in Lahore. Is there any hostel available?
Yes, The College has separate hostels facility for male and female students. The hostels have wardens, supporting and security staff available round the clock. These hostels are on contract and runes by our affiliated vendors under the supervision of FMH College.
- Recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC).
- Affiliated with the University of Health Sciences (UHS)
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and Avicenna Directory of WHO
- Recognized by ECFMG & Medical Board of California for USMLE Examination
- Registered with Ontario Student Aid Program (OSAP)
- Registered with British Columbia Student loan
- General Medical Council UK for PLAB Examination, General Medical Council Canada for Licensing Examination, Licensing Examination for the Middle East.
- Registered with the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)