Guidelines for MBBS & BDS Applicants
- Applicants must have passed FSC (Pre-Medical)/A level or any equivalent HSSC qualification as prescribed in regulations with at least 60% or more aggregate score.
- The candidate (Local & Foreign) must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS & 45 % in BDS respectively.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applicants are required to apply online through online FMHCM&D portal link (https://fmhc-oaa.almusnet.com/#!/auth/signin).
- Applicants who are applying on the basis of A Level/ Foreign qualification are required to get the equivalence from IBCC.
- Online application form should be filled & saved except MDCAT marks. Application should be submitted after the announcement of the MDCAT result.
- It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to apply separately for MBBS & BDS through an online portal.
- Students who gave the MDCAT exam in 2021 will also be able to use their 2021 results equivalenced to 2022 MDCAT when applying for admissions.
- Admission of foreign candidates shall be strictly on the basis of merit and no exception or quota shall be allocated for foreign students.
- The application fee of Rs1000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable. (Mode of Payment are given on Online form)
- Failure to provide complete information/documents or providing false information will result in the immediate withdrawal of the admission form.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be able to submit your online application form.