Guidelines for MBBS & BDS Applicants
- Applicants must have passed FSC (Pre-Medical)/A level or any equivalent HSSC qualification as prescribed in regulations with at least 60% or more aggregate score.
- The candidate (Local & Foreign) must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS & 45 % in BDS respectively or an applicant who had passed the MDCAT 2021-2022 and is in possession of pass certificate with 65% marks of MDCAT may only apply for admission in MBBS/BDS for the session 2022-2023
- Applicants are required to apply online through online FMHCM&D portal link (https://fmhc-oaa.almusnet.com/#!/auth/signin).
- Applicants who are applying on the basis of A Level/ Foreign qualification are required to get the equivalence from IBCC and enter equivalent marks in online form.
- It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to apply separately for MBBS & BDS through an online portal.
- Admission of foreign candidates shall be strictly on the basis of merit and no exception or quota shall be allocated for foreign students.
- The application fee of Rs1000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable. (Mode of Payment are given on Online form)
- Failure to provide complete information/documents or providing false information will result in the immediate withdrawal of the admission form.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be able to submit your online application form.
Admission Guidelines for Candidates with F.Sc/HSSC & MDCAT 2021 Result:
- An applicant who had passed the MDCAT 2021-2022 and is in possession of pass certificate with 65% marks of MDCAT may apply for admission in MBBS/BDS for the session 2022-2023
- The marks of science subjects will be considered for merit calculation for candidates applying on the basis of F.Sc/HSSC or equivalent exam result 2021.
- It is mandatory for A-Level and other foreign qualification applicants are required to upload two certificates.
- Equivalence certificate of Pre-Medical all subjects
- Equivalence certificate of Science subjects