1. Eligibility Criteria
- Applying student must have passed FSC (Pre-Medical), A level or any equivalent HSSC qualification as prescribed by regulation with at least 65% or more aggregate score in all subjects cumulatively.
- Only the marks obtained in science electives of Biology, chemistry and Physics/ Mathematics will be considered while calculating the merit.
- The candidate must have passed the MDCAT examination conducted by the National Medical Authority with minimum 65% marks.
2. Merit Formulation
|A||F. Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Science Subjects Marks||50%|
|B||National MDCAT/Equivalence by PMC||30%|
|C||FMH CM&D Interview||20%|
3. Interview Process
Applicants will be assessed for their out of box abilities by the following panel:
- Principal, FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry or his nominee
- Principal, Dental College or his nominee
- Members of the Senior Faculty / Administration
|Domains of Interview Questions||Rating Scale|
|Communication Skills & Attire|
|Motivation & Aspirations|
|Research & Innovation|
|Co-Curricular & Extra-Curricular Experiences|
|Total Score: 20|