Admission Guidelines 2021-22
- More than 65% marks in FSC or Equivalent.
- The candidate must have passed the MDCAT/Equivalence (if applicable) conducted by the National Medical Authority with minimum 65% marks.
- Applicants are required to forward their MDCAT result to FMH CM&D through PMC by submitting the form “MDCAT –Forward Your Application Result to Colleges “available on PMC website
- You are required to fill all the mandatory fields of the online admission form and submit the online form latest by 19th November 2021.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be able to submit your application.
- Admission of foreign candidates shall be strictly on the basis of merit and no exception or quota shall be created for foreign students.
- The application fee of Rs1000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable.
- Failure to provide complete information/documents or providing false information will result in the immediate withdrawal of the admission form.
- A-level applicants are required to enter IBCC equivalent marks of science subjects in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
It is mandatory for A-Level applicants to upload two equivalence certificates of IBCC:
- Equivalence certificates of Pre-Medical all subjects
- Equivalence certificates of Science subjects