Eligibility Criteria for MBBS & BDS Applicants (Local & Foreign Applicants)
- Applicants must have passed FSC (Pre-Medical)/A level or any equivalent HSSC qualification as prescribed in regulations with at least 60% or more aggregate score.
- The candidates must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS & 50 % in BDS respectively.
Eligibility for Foreign/ Overseas Applicants:
- Foreign/Dual Nationality/ Permanent Residence Permit in case of Overseas
- Candidates must have studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan with 60 % marks and is a resident of a foreign country at the time of applying for admission.
- Candidate must have studied the subject of biology, chemistry & either physics/Mathematics in the examination of high school.
- Provided that the mandatory requirement of MDCAT shall not apply to applicants seeking admission exclusively for foreign students and on the seats reserved for overseas Pakistanis. Such students shall qualify SAT-II with minimum score of 550 in each subject or a foreign MCAT examination or UCAT examination with 50% marks in the subjects as prescribed in Regulation.