Q1: How does FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences is linked with Fatima Memorial System?
Fatima Memorial System added another feather to its cap by constituting a comprehensive Institute of Allied Health Sciences in Punjab. An independent Institute of Allied Health Sciences has been established with the sole aim of developing professionals who would be an integral part of the medical team along with doctors and nurses. By constituting FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Fatima Memorial System (FMS) has demonstrated its commitment and resolve to be a bench marker in offering quality education in Allied Health Professional courses in the country. The Allied Health professionals contribute their expertise to the preventive, curative and rehabilitative care of the patients.
Q2: Is FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences association with Fatima Memorial Hospital?
Fatima Memorial Hospital (FMH) is recognized by the University of Health Sciences for clinical training of students of FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences. From a hospital for Gynecology & Paediatrics in 1977, today after over three decades Fatima Memorial Hospital has emerged as a multidisciplinary, state-of-the-art healthcare organization providing world-class services to the rich & the poor alike. The healthcare specialist services provided by FMH are both comprehensive & extensive, covering the full spectrum of diagnostic, curative, therapeutic, rehabilitative & preventive medicine. FMH has been continually expanding facilities, enhancing services, & has invested heavily in sourcing state of the art equipment in line with latest technology.
Q3: Why Study at FMH?
- Part of an old & experienced health system i.e. the Fatima Memorial System in Pakistan, established since 1977.
- State-of-the-art academic building, being one of the country’s most well-equipped Allied Health Sciences Institution.
- Purpose-designed skills laboratories that facilitate a range of teaching & learning techniques
- Educational programs leading to career opportunities in a variety of healthcare settings
- Well-equipped library & computer facilities
- A teaching faculty dedicated to student’s success.
- Continuous assessment for both theoretical & practical experience
- Exposure to vast diversity of thought & experience, among all our faculty & students at FMS
- Active engagement in various settings with world-renowned experts & health care resources.
- Placements for house job in Fatima Memorial Hospital
Q4: How is the campus life at FMH?
The purpose-built campus is known for its convenient & serene environment & is located in the heart of Lahore. As an institution FMH Institute of Allied Health Science is equipped with the most modern teaching facilities & latest equipment to impart an extremely vigorous curriculum. Studying at the FMH, gives it students the opportunity to explore many exciting avenues for their personal & professional development. The faculty & staff at the College provide immense support to provide an enriching academic experience. The learning resource center consists of a library & more than one hundred computer work stations equipped with all necessary facilities including high speed internet connectivity & online research journals availability. All lecture theaters are fully air conditioned & equipped with modern teaching aids. Museums are stocked with latest specimens & mannequins. Laboratories are equipped with latest equipment.
The campus is guarded with comprehensive security arrangements and CCTV. A vibrant range of extracurricular & co-curricular activities are also conducted regularly to make the student life at FMH even more enriching. The exciting ranges of activities are continuously being updated & cover diverse areas of interest such as debates, dramatics & community service.
Q5: What Accommodations facilitation are available for students?
Accommodation to outstation & overseas students is arranged in the hostels managed by the institute. The hostels provide single, shared, air conditioned or even furnished accommodation, subject to affordability & preference of the students. There are separate hostel facilities for girls & boys and the premises are staffed with a warden & other support staff to ensure comfort & security. Air-conditioned transport shuttles are available for students. Students can make a request to for transport facility.
Q6: Where does the FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences is Affiliated?
FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences is affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS).
Q7: What are the different courses offered by FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences?
FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences offering admission in 8 Allied Health professional degree programs:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (5 Years Degree Program)
- Sc. (Hons) Medical Imaging Technology (4 Years Degree Program)
- Sc. (Hons) Medical Lab Technology (4 Years Degree Program)
- Sc. (Hons) Speech & Language Pathology (4 Years Degree Program)
- Sc. (Hons) Optometry & Orthoptics (4 Years Degree Program)
- Sc. (Hons) Audiology (4 Years Degree Program)
- Sc. (Hons) Dental Technology (4 Years Degree Program)
B.Sc. (Hons) Nutrition (4 Years Degree Program)
Q8: What are the eligibility and criteria to apply for admission?
|Doctor of Physical Therapy
(5 Years Degree)
(4 Years Degree)
|F.Sc.(Pre-Medical)/ Equivalent ≥ 60%||F.Sc.(Pre-Medical)/ Equivalent ≥ 50%|
|MDCAT with minimum 55% Marks||MDCAT with minimum 45% Marks|
Q9: Can you please specify the Merit Formulation for DPT & B.Sc. (Hons) Program?
- MDCAT: 50%
- FSc(Pre-Medical)/A-Level: 40%
- SSC/Matric: 10%
Q10: Can I apply before the declaration of F.Sc. & MDCAT Results?
Yes, you can apply but submission of application will be subject to the announcement of results.
Q11: Is FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences is offering Scholarship to the students?
FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences is offering 10% scholarship basis of kinship only.
Q12: How can I apply in FMH Institute of Allied Health Sciences?
You are required to apply online through online admission portal link. It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to apply separately for each program through an online portal.
Online Link: https://fmhc-oaa.almusnet.com/#!/auth/signin