Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC)
In this changing era of knowledge, to become competitive locally and globally, it is important to impart quality in our education system. Quality Enhancement Cell has been established at FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry to maintain and enhance quality standards of education to achieve vision and mission of the College. The main purpose of establishing this cell is to strengthen Internal Quality Assurance mechanism of College through proper self-assessment practices.
Quality Enhancement Cell is committed to make FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry one of the best institutes in medical and dental education through quality teaching and research.
To ensure quality in each and every academic process of FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry.
To develop a viable and continuous quality enhancement framework at FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry as per national and international academic standards to produce quality medical and dental graduates who can excel in their respective fields.
Functions of QEC are to:
- Periodically review academic standards.
- Promote public confidence that quality and standards of education will never be compromised.
- Develop a quality culture at FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry.
- Develop a practical self-assessment framework at FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry.
- Initiate and monitor self-assessment activities at departmental level.
- Collect and analyze student and faculty feedback
- Self Assessment Reports
- Audit Completed
- Rubric Forms
- Assessment Team Findings
- Executive Summaries
- Implementation Plans
- Feedback Forms
Muhammad Omer Yasin
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, MS Total Quality Management
QEC Office, 4th Floor, Fatima Memorial College of Medicine and Dentistry, Shadman, Lahore.
Contact # 042 – 111 – 555 – 600 ext. 649