Mission & Vision
“To educate, train and inspire young people in the science of healing and the art of communication. Using modern information technology and conventional approaches, we aim to produce internationally acceptable professionals. Together with our alumni, we shall strive to make Pakistan a healthier and happier place”.
- To make a state of the art medical college which produces graduates who meet the highest standards of excellence
- Monitoring of standards by implementing multiple assessment systems
- Promotion of structured academic activities to build learning environment
- Development of protocols for Professional Development and Expansion of research and academic activities
- Periodical review of the curriculum.
- Improving the image of the colleges amongst the masses.
- Hosting conferences/ symposiums from the platform of the College.
- To emerge as a Global College of excellence; especially in South Asia.
- To be able to gain global accreditations for its graduates upon graduation
FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry envisions to produce graduates who are proficient in following competencies
- Medical/Dental Expert
- Evidence based Practitioner Providing Holistic Care
- Community Service Provider
- Critical Thinker
- Self-regulated Learner