Admissions Guidelines 2021-22
- More than 65% marks in FSC or Equivalent.
- You are required to fill all the fields of the form (except MDCAT & FSC/Equivalent marks) and save your admission form latest by 30th September 2021.
- The MDCAT & FSC/Equivalent marks should be entered and the admission form should be submitted latest by December 10th 2021.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be able to submit your application.
- Admission of foreign candidates shall be strictly on the basis of merit and no exception or quota shall be created for foreign students.
- Application fee of 1000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable.
- Failure to provide complete information/documents or providing false information will result in immediate withdrawal of admission form.
- Only those candidates will be called for interview who will meet the eligibility criteria and submit their application fee.