Guidelines for MBBS & BDS Applicants (Local & Foreign Applicants)
- Applicants must have passed FSC (Pre-Medical)/A level or any equivalent HSSC qualification as prescribed in regulations with at least 60% or more aggregate score.
- The candidates must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS & 50 % in BDS respectively.
- Admission will be opened after the announcement of MDCAT result both for MBBS & BDS program and on the date notified by the Council.
- Applicants are required to apply online through online FMHCM&D portal link (after the announcement of MDCAT result).
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will not be able to submit your online application form.
- Applicants who are applying on the basis of A Level/ Foreign qualification are required to get the equivalence from IBCC and enter equivalent marks in online form.
- It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to apply separately for MBBS & BDS through an online portal.
- Foreign/Overseas applicants can apply for both categories i.e Local & Foreign/Overseas, they are required to submit separate applications for each admission type (if fall in both categories).
- The application fee of Rs2000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable. (Mode of Payment is given on Online form)
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council has reserved separate seats for Foreign/Overseas candidates.
- Eligibility for Foreign/ Overseas Applicants:
- Foreign/Dual Nationality/ Permanent Residence Permit in case of Overseas
- Candidates must have studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan with 60 % marks and is a resident of a foreign country at the time of applying for admission.
- Candidate must have studied the subject of biology, chemistry & either physics/Mathematics in the examination of high school.
- Provided that the mandatory requirement of MDCAT shall not apply to applicants seeking admission exclusively for foreign students and on the seats reserved for overseas Pakistanis. Such students shall qualify SAT-II with minimum score of 550 in each subject or a foreign MCAT examination or UCAT examination with 50% marks in the subjects as prescribed in Regulation.
10. Failure to provide complete information/documents or providing false information will result in the immediate withdrawal of the admission form.