DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SCIENCES OFFERSJOB OPENING FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
FMHC&D requires the services of an Assistant Professor in the department of Community Health Sciences. Interested candidates please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description
Scope of work: He or she will be expected to:
- Undertake the graduate teaching as desired by the designation
- Steer the process of ‘outreach services’ in establishing pilot models and especially making a good Field Demonstration area.
- Contribute in writing the research proposal either generated by CHS or NCRP
- Have joint appointment along with the NCRP
- Make demonstrated efforts for taking a lead in seeking partnership arrangements or funding from various donors.
- Follow any other responsibilities as suggested by HoD of CHS
The Assistant Professor will be expected to have
- All the key qualifications and years of teaching or publications as required by PMDC for the Assistant Professor; preference will be given to a foreign qualified MPH degree also.
- Preference will be given to those who also have experience or exposure in post-graduate teaching
- Those experienced in being involved in community based programmes in some key position.
- Having cleared either FCPS Part I or MPhil or in the process
- Good writing and communication skills as demonstrated by write-ups or anything else.
- Willingness to purse a long-term career path